Monday, March 26, 2018

Writing progress

I’ve written another story and submitted it for one of the Superversive Press Planetary anthologies: so I have my fingers crossed. It may need some more work including a title change but I think the basic story is pretty good. I’ll post an update when I know more.

Meanwhile I’m picking a next project from my notebooks: there are several I’d like to work on. One is a superhero/supervillain tale set in a major city that hasn’t been built yet, on the Gulf coast in Texas, with a futuristic dome over the city-center and the tallest building in the world (4000 feet) rising up at its center. It might grow into a short novel.

I also have a couple ideas for some other tales of Sir Sagredur, the Knight of the Round Table introduced in my first story. If I write a half dozen more of them perhaps I could do a collection one day.

Then I have an idea still at a very early stage of an old-style pulpy SF tale where a small team of adventurers in the near future set off for a planet orbiting a dwarf star that orbits Sol at about 40,000 AU, discovered by themselves and not yet revealed to the public.

Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment